A briefcase has long been a wardrobe essential for every refined working man, alongside a good wallet and stylish backback. Today, we look for something to accommodate not just papers, for which they were originally designed, but for heavier devises and gadgets. We round up the best briefcases available now from fabric ones to fine leather briefcases to carry you stylishly from business to pleasure.
See the full article here.
Two Pocket Traditional Briefcase
- Handmade in England
- British bridle hide leather
- Traditional polished brass lock – separate key pouch
- Natural leather lining
- Two main compartments
- Internal divisions for business cards or pens
- Reinforced full leather top handle
- Adjustable padded leather shoulder strap
- Measurements: L39 x W7 x H28 cm