Our handmade Malacca handle umbrella has been featured in the London Magazine, adding a touch of brightness to your grey day.
Handmade in England, our umbrellas feature a variety of wooden handles, including Malacca, chestnut, polished hardwood, and whangee. These handles are made from wood grown specifically for this purpose, ensuring the product's integrity and longevity from the very beginning.
Our umbrellas have been wind-tested and can withstand speeds of up to 27mph. Additionally, we offer customised options, so you can have your own unique design. Choose your perfect umbrella handle today!
- Men's Metal Shaft Malacca Handle Umbrella
- Handmade in England
- High density polyester fabric cover
- Black canopy
- Solid wooden handle
- Wind tested up to speeds of 27mph
- Measurements Approx: 36” long with canopy opening approx. 43” diameter
- We offer a comprehensive after sales service
- Bespoke option available (personalisation)
- Next day delivery available
- * Each wooden handle is unique and they may differ from the photographed image.